Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: flu in eastern kentucky

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    flu in eastern kentucky

    anybody watching channel 13? kentucky and georgia are playing but the real news is all the school systems in eastern kentucky shut down because of illness(flu). hope it doesn't get over this way.


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: flu in eastern kentucky

    I saw that. I don't think anyone's going to school over there.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: flu in eastern kentucky

    It was passing through Lee earlier this month, definately some really rough stuff. I had it for about two and half weeks. It'll stick around for awhile once you get it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: flu in eastern kentucky

    I think this is the latest in a year that I haven't gotten a cold, flu, or some kind of bug. I hope that crap stays away.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •